Let an All Real Estate Options, Inc. agent help you find your dream home.
Whether you are searching for a suburban haven, an apartment in the urban core, a great investment, or a secondary home, All Real Estate Options, Inc. knows the real estate market. Are you a first time buyer, or a buyer who hasn't purchased a home recently? Here are a few tips to help you out. It may seem overwhelming, but your All Real Estate Options, Inc. Realtor will be on top of everything on this list.
Steps to Buying a Home
- Select your All Real Estate Options, Inc.
- Identify price range and obtain pre-approval - your agent can help you with this too.
- Work with your agent to find a neighborhood you love.
- Look at selected properties with your agent.
- Select your home.
- Make an offer with your agent.
- Get the contract accepted and have all copies delivered to buyer and seller.
- If you haven't done so already, meet with a loan officer to apply for a mortgage loan.
- Complete any and all inspections you wish do to so in the allowed time per the contract
- Make sure title work process in place to give clear title prior to closing.
- When all verifications are received, the appraiser confirms the value, and the title work is completed and acceptable, then the file is sent over for loan approval.
- Once underwriting has reviewed the file and returned it as either approved, rejected, or additional information required then the process can move forward.
- If loan is approved, the agents, sellers, and buyers are notified.
- Select an insurance provider at this time if you haven't already done so.
- Attend the closing, sign all documents, and receive the keys.
- Then finally you may move into your new home.